An important aspect in teaching Russian as a foreign language is the organization of work on teaching the reading of texts in the specialty of foreign students. This skill of working with a scientific text is necessary for students when studying specialized subjects at the faculty at a technical university. This paper presents a description of the textbook Systems of Robots, which is designed to teach reading to foreign students of Bauman Moscow State Technical University, studying Mechatronics and Robotics.
Russian as a foreign language, technical text, robotics, teaching a foreign language
- Zolotareva М., Ilyina О. Robot systems. Moscow, Megapolis, 2022, 156 p.
- Zolotareva М. Development of a textbook for reading as a comprehensitve solution to the problem of learning the language of a specialty by foreign students of a technical university. Mezhdunarodny`j nauchny`j zhurnal, 2022, no. 3, pp. 82–90 (in Russ.).
- Zolotareva M.N., Burak M.L. Organizaciya raboty` s adaptirovanny`mi i autentichny`mi tekstami na zanyatiyax RKI (na primere tekstov inzhenernogo profilya). Mezhdunarodny`j nauchny`j zhurnal, 2019, no. 1, pp. 125–135 (in Russ.).
- Zolotareva М. Studying to read a text in the specialty in the classroom of Russian as a foreign language in a technical university. Actual problems of linguistics and linguodidactics in a non-linguistic university. Moscow, 2019, pp. 34–38 (in Russ.).
- Ilyina O., Zolotareva M. Branch Lexical Catalog as an Independent Genre of Educational Lexicography. Applied Linguistics Research Journal. KARE Yayincilik ve iletisim Hiz. Tic. Ltd. Sti. Istanbul, Turkey, 2021, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 128–133.
- Ilyina O., Zolotareva M. Language Features of Russian texts of engineering discourse. Journal of Research in Applied Linguistics, 2019, vol. 10, no. S, pp. 244–255.